Thursday, December 6, 2007

Rain, Rain, Rain....

The rain is here. I forgot how wet and cold it is. I worked in the rain today and I was miserable.... My tools get rusty when they get wet. I am going to be more prepared for the rain tomorrow. But, I am going to reschedule anyone that does not have a nice, covered space (i.e. real barn, not just a 12x12 shelter) on rainy days. I'll call in the morning, but just plan on if it is raining, and no good work space is available, lets reschedule. What I found today is that the horses always arranged themselves under the shelters so that they put me right on the edge of the roof, so not only did I have the rain, but also the run off from the room hitting my head. Anyway, I am not trying to complain - I think I may have one of the best jobs in the world - just giving you a heads up that I may be rescheduling more often this wet season.

No comments: