Monday, January 21, 2008

Rain has a new home

My little 2 and a half year old Spanish Arabian gelding found a new home this weekend with his older full brother, Mario. Summer bought Mario last year and she loves him and wanted his clone, so she took Rain home this weekend. I am so sad to see Rain go, but he will live with his brother, he will stay barefoot, and he gets natural horsemanship. Summer does Parelli and learns from a fantastic horsewoman, Dawn Batti. Dawn has studied under amazing horsemen, and she is so light and soft with the horses. I don't think Rain could have possibly found a better home. Good luck Summer! I can't wait to go riding with you and see my boys on the trail. I thought my herd would be sad, but they seem quite content and quiet in the barn tonight.

No comments: