Monday, November 26, 2007

Pt Reyes


Logan and I went to Pt Reyes for Thanksgiving weekend. It was also our 8th wedding anniversary. We stayed at the Pt Reyes Country Inn and Stables. Annie and Feather joined us. It was out of this world! We LOVED it and I made reservations again for next year. The B&B was adorable, incredible breakfast and the girls enjoyed their large paddock that they shared. The trails were some of the nicest I have ever ridden, manicured, labeled, and well used. We played on the beach a bit, but we really enjoyed all the views. Logan's favorite trail was the Ocean Lake Trail and mine was the Coast Trail. The restaurants in the area were amazing serving local organic food. At night, Logan and I went down to Limatour beach and walked on the sea shore and watched the full moon. We were the only ones out there! It was cold at night, warm during the day. I LOVED it! Here are some photos: http://www.rosetrace.com/PtReyes/PtReyes.html

No comments: